Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@rogers.com> on 2003/04/23 00:58:16 UTC

Can you

Hi List,

Can you host  multiple domains in James. (eg: rajith@foo.com,
rajith@foobar.com). ?

As I understand from the mail list archives this is still a problem in
discussion. Am I right?

Is virtual hosting a solution for this. If it is, can somebody point me to
more documentation about virtual hosting (other than the faq)

Thanks

Rajith

Re: Can you host multiple domains in James

Posted by Josip Almasi <jo...@vrspace.org>.
Rajith Attapattu wrote:
>  Hi Kenny,
>
>  But can you have the same user for instance info@domain1.com and
> info@domain2.com.
>
> Will the user "info" be treated as one user and both mail for
> info@domain1.com and info@domain2.com delivered to the same mailbox. I mean
> the user "info" will get access to both the above accounts. Am I right ?

Just add both domain1.com and domain2.com as servernames in config.xml.

Regards...

RE: Can you host multiple domains in James

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
Yes you are correct,

If you want the two "info" users to be delivered to different accounts the simplest thing to do is to us the "Forward" or "Redirect" mailets to forward them to the correct aliases.

d.

Re: Can you

Posted by Kenny Smith <ja...@journalscape.com>.
Hi Rajith,