Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Borat Borat <nu...@yahoo.com> on 2012/02/01 02:50:02 UTC

tika api docs in distribution?

Hi,

I'm sorry for such question, but  somehow I've missed tika api documentation for offline browsing in apache-tika-1.0-src.zip? Are they included in the distribution? If not where/how can I get tika api docs for offline browsing?

Thanks

Re: tika api docs in distribution?

Posted by Borat Borat <nu...@yahoo.com>.
Excellent, thank you Nick !

> I'm sorry for such question, but  somehow I've missed tika api documentation for offline browsing in apache-tika-1.0-src.zip? Are they included in the distribution? If not where/how can I get tika api docs for offline browsing?

The JavaDocs get published to Maven Central, along with the binary jars. So, if you're using Maven, you can fetch them that way.

If you download the source jar, it is a fully buildable environment, so you can build the javadocs from that, just as you can build the jars

Finally, because the JavaDocs go to maven central, you can download them from there, eg
http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/apache/tika/tika-core/1.0/tika-core-1.0-javadoc.jar

Nick

Re: tika api docs in distribution?

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.