Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/05/13 15:32:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Björn Höper joins PLC4X PMC

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that Björn Höper has accepted an invitation to join the PLC4X PMC.
Although Björn is not so long with the Project yet, he has shown a lot of energy and willingness to bring the project forward.
And he also quickly became a very well-integrated part of our community.

Please join me in congratulating Björn, I’m very happy to have you on board!

Julian (on behalf of the PLC4X PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Björn Höper joins PLC4X PMC

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Björn,

also a super happy welcome to PLC4X ... it's great to see how people with different
technical backgrounds but a shared mindset are getting things done __

Chris

Am 14.05.19, 03:10 schrieb "Niclas Hedhman" <ni...@hedhman.org>:

    Welcome, Björn, to Plc4x and (IIUIC) the Apache Software Foundation itself.

    Niclas

    --
    Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Björn Höper joins PLC4X PMC

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

AW: [ANNOUNCE] Björn Höper joins PLC4X PMC

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@rhoen.de>.
Congrats Björn. I am sure you are a perfect fit for the PMC.