Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2006/11/29 18:22:10 UTC

Maven and .NET

Is there a version of Maven for .NET?

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Offtopic: Re: Maven and .NET

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
lol!

Re: Offtopic: Re: Maven and .NET

Posted by Mirko Nasato <mi...@artofsolving.com>.
Aleksei Valikov wrote:
> Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) wrote:
>
>> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
>> taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]
>
> I LOVE these legal statements in emails. :)

Especially in messages sent to public mailing lists, that also get
automatically archived in public websites...

Cheers

Mirko

Offtopic: Re: Maven and .NET

Posted by Aleksei Valikov <va...@gmx.net>.
Hi.

Re: Maven and .NET

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
http://nmaven.sf.net (this is about to join the project through the incubator)

Also, we have some things in the Maven sandbox.

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/

Re: Maven and .NET

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
there is som work in progress to make Maven build .NET stuff

On 11/29/06, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<am...@deloitte.com> wrote:
> Is there a version of Maven for .NET?
>

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.
>

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.