Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Maik Heinelt <ma...@servgate.co.jp.INVALID> on 2021/02/04 04:02:37 UTC

Guacamole performance and minimum hardware specs needed

I am curious if there is any information available with how many clients guacamole is able to run?
Maybe someone has experiences with Guacamole dealing with a couple hundred clients and if so,
what are the hardware specs, guacamole would need to run on to manage the load?
Beside the traffic I guess Tomcat expect a load of of memory.
Maybe there is a ruff calculation per client with using VNC or RDP?

Maik

RE: Guacamole performance and minimum hardware specs needed

Posted by Marcel en Martine <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You might want to look at this recent post:

Marcel