Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by trebor iksrazal <ik...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/24 00:43:02 UTC

(newbie) Using GnuPG with X509 based xml signature?

I'm trying to get started using xml signature with
AXIS and tomcat. I have built the xml security package
from source, and the 'happyaxis' page says I'm ready
to go.

However, following the link below and xmlsec src
sample CreateKeyInfo, I appearantly need a private key
to use with KeyStore.

http://www.searchwebservices.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid26_gci872858,00.html

After STFW, including the gnuPG site, could someone
please help with:

1) Can I use gnuPG DSA keys with the xmlsec package
and X509?

2) Are there any other resources someone can recommend
to combine xmlsec, axis and SOAP?

Thanks,
iksrazal

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com