Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/06/30 13:45:25 UTC

[James Wiki] Trivial Update of "HostApacheOnJames" by BerndFondermann

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by BerndFondermann:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/HostApacheOnJames

The comment on the change is:
hope this fixes the layout as it was intended to look in the first place

  timeouts for delivery, or to mark certain hosts as "hopeless" and pluck
  all mail destined for them out of the queue, etc.

+ {{{
+
  Between Nagoya (which handles all the jakarta.apache.org mail) and
  daedalus (which handles everything else) I bet we do 1M+ deliveries per
  day, and at peak we have about 1000 concurrent connections, with 50-100