Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Kumail Raza <sm...@hotmail.com> on 2012/11/08 12:50:57 UTC

Query regarding Storage Class...

Hi!

Dear,

First of all thanks to all the team mate of Apache Cordova Library, thats really a great piece of work due to which developer could easily develop application over vast platform.

Coming to words my problem,

I want to access SQLiteDatabase file which is located on my SDCARD, but I did'nt find any of such example code for that over the Internet, please it would be really helpful for me, If you add the section on your website with the heading "Accessing SQLiteDB from SDCARD using your API".

If in case this feature not added yet, in the library, I will be waiting for this feature to be add as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kumail Raza
+923343104692

Re: Query regarding Storage Class...

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Hi Kumail, try a Google search for "phonegap sqllite plugin". Looks like
one already exists.