Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/12/04 00:15:55 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Trivial Update of "PoweredBy" by xavierstevens

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by xavierstevens:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy

    * We are heavy users of both streaming as well as the Java apis. We have built a higher level data warehousing framework using these features called Hive (see the [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-3601 JIRA ticket]).  We have also developed a FUSE implementation over hdfs.

   * [http://www.newscorp.com/management/fim.html FOX Interactive Media]
-   * 20 machine cluster (8 cores/machine, 1TB/machine storage)
+   * 3 X 20 machine cluster (8 cores/machine, 2TB/machine storage)
    * 10 machine cluster (8 cores/machine, 1TB/machine storage)
-   * In process of creating a third 50-node cluster
    * Use for log analysis, data mining and machine learning

   * [http://www.hadoop.co.kr/ Hadoop Korean User Group], a Korean Local Community Team Page.