Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sebastien Andreatta <nu...@hotmail.com> on 2010/12/21 11:21:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Problème using mod_autz_ldap (Showing protected folder without access)

Hello,
First i would like to apologize for my basic English. Now it's down, i can start :
I want to replace mod_auth_mysql by mod_authz_ldap but i have a problem :
To show you exactly what my problem, i created a test case
          with some explanation.

          You can see it here : http://test.soez.be/modauth/

          Everything is explained in the file _README_EN.txt

          Short explanation :

        You may log in using the three methods with the following urls :

              Http://test.soez.be/modauth/apache/

              Http://test.soez.be/modauth/sql/

              Http://test.soez.be/modauth/ldap/

          In the first two cases, the admin folder is invisible, but
          with ldap method, the admin folder is visible and i get a 403
          error page when i try to enter it.

          The Sql or Apache, methode prompt the user to login again
          before showing a 403 error page

          Could you help me please ?
Andreatta Sébastien