Posted to general@velocity.apache.org by deepak va <de...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/26 13:16:49 UTC

MethodInvocationException

HI,

Iam getting the below exception, when trying to access a webservice. Please
let me know what could be the reason for the same.

org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of
method 'getDatabaseUrl' in  class
com.bp.ibs.remote.stubs.SoapServiceSoapBindingStub threw exception class
org.apache.axis.AxisFault : ; nested exception is:

Regards
Deepak

Re: MethodInvocationException

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
a MethodInvocationException is just a wrapper exception that indicates
that you called a method (from within the template) that threw an
exception.

in this case, the method getDatabaseUrl in the
SoapServiceSoapBindingStub triggered a ConnectionException because a
connection was refused.  that's something you should ask about on an
Axis mailing list or else ask the author of the SoapServiceBindingStub
about.  It's not a Velocity issue.