Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2006/03/09 13:40:48 UTC

User metrics

How to Catch ,how much time the user spent time in each JSP Page in my JSP
web Application

Re: User metrics

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Probably a filter would be the easiest way to do this.

--
James Mitchell

Re: User metrics

Posted by Thomas Joseph <th...@kottsoftware.com>.
Hi Raghuveer,

> How to Catch ,how much time the user spent time in each JSP Page in my JSP
> web Application

Time between two subsequent requests per user per browser is the time spent
for that page. Record this in the user session. Donot use requested JSPs for
this. Filters or Servlets could be used to do this. Filters should be best
option.

Cheers!

Thomas Joseph