Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/02/14 11:58:45 UTC

回覆:Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache DolphinScheduler (incubating) as a TLP

+1 (binding)
It's good to see a diversified and vibrant incubating project going graduation.

Ted Liu

   在 2021 年 2月 月 14 日週日,時間:19:50 , Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 寫道:   +1 binding

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>于2021年2月14日 周日下午7:21写道:

Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache DolphinScheduler (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.
Hi,

+1 (non-binding). Good luck!

Best,