Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Nishanth S <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/25 23:28:14 UTC

Multiple Outputs with Avro

Hey folks ,
I stumbled on this jira in the avro forum
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1356.I am running a map only
 job using avro multiple outputs and it fails due to this reason.One I
remove the numreducetasks to 0 in driver it is working correctly but this
has  the identity reducer running which is rime consuming in  my case.Is
there an alternative way.Please not I am using hadoop 2 and avro 1.7.7

Thanks,
Nishanth

Re: Multiple Outputs with Avro

Posted by Nishanth S <ch...@gmail.com>.