Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Yuchen He <yu...@apache.org> on 2023/05/16 02:33:15 UTC

[NOTICE] Pegasus community communication meeting

Hi, all~

Since Pegasus meetup last year, Pegasus community didn't hold any meeting
online or offline. It's time for us to hold a meeting to discuss current
urgent feature and community future plan.

We plan to hold the meeting in May 16th offline, and online meeting is also
provided through tencent meeting:
- the link of meeting: https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/6MZzZONd2EVW
- the meeting id of tencent meeting: 419-632-958

If you are interested in this discussion, you are welcomed to join the
meeting.

Expecting your participation~
Thanks,
Yuchen He

Re: [NOTICE] Pegasus community communication meeting

Posted by Yuchen He <yu...@apache.org>.
The notes of the communication meeting is below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rGdeEqm6VFYJIbVJZ4eMCAzI-ihS8WpR-oRqN_2NubE

Thanks,
Yuchen He

何昱晨 <hy...@gmail.com> 于2023年5月16日周二 14:42写道: