Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sudhir S. Shetty" <ss...@powershare.net> on 2001/12/18 13:47:53 UTC

URL Rewriting

Hi Everybody,
                       I've just started using struts in my application, I
have a Overview Screen from which I have to pass 2 request parameters to the
ActionForward bean, I dont have a Form Bean for this overview screen.
The problem I face is using URL rewiting, when i pass these parametrs in the
bypass the servlet, Kindly suggest me a method, or the right syntax for
The Link I've used in my app is as follows :-
page="fee.do?action=Edit&ls_company_name=<%=rs.getString(2)%>&ls_rate_table=
<%=rs.getString(3)%>"> <%=rs.getString(1)%><html:link>