Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Robert Dean <Ro...@bd.com> on 2021/12/14 01:37:39 UTC

Installing Camel-Azure-Storage-Queue

Greetings,

I am trying to add use Camel-Azure-Storage-Queue in my Karaf 4.3.0 instance (Camel 3.7.0) with a Blueprint xml deployment. I have the camel-azure-storage-queue listed as installed (feature:list). I am using java 11. I am using a VERY simple camelcontext (see below). The error I am getting has this in the listing (complete error attached in file):

Caused by: org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot find any HttpClient provider on the classpath - unable to create a default HttpClient instance

Writetoqueue.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0">

    <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint" id="contextasqtesting">

        <route id="makemeamsg">

            <from uri="timer:main?period=5000"/>

                <setBody>

                    <simple>Time for a message [${date:now:yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss}]\n</simple>

                </setBody>

            <log message="${body}"/>

            <to uri="azure-storage-queue://azure_storage_account/cameltest?accessKey=sSoSEhvzSAhHedpr6YhF3iV/X7Dw...3ywb3nIJ8ps94pAT5Pot5Ujjkg=="/>

        </route>

    </camelContext>

</blueprint>

If this needs to be in the Karaf group, let me know and I can post it there.

Thank you for your assistance,
Joe Dean
Staff Engineer
BD | Technology Solution | Software Engineering

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE U.S.A.:
This message may constitute an advertisement of a BD group's products or services or a solicitation of interest in them. If this is such a message and you would like to opt out of receiving future advertisements or solicitations from this BD group, please forward this e-mail to optoutbygroup@bd.com. [BD.v1.0]
This message (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use, copy or distribute this message. If you received this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.
Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) 1 Becton Drive Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 U.S.A.