Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Muro Copenhagen <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/30 12:07:41 UTC

Concerning changing image onsubmit

Hi,

I want to change the button image to a ajaxloader image, after the user
clicks on submit,
and there are no feedback errors.

It has to work both on a regular button and on a ajax button.

Any suggestions on how to make this work?

Best Regards
Muro

Re: Concerning changing image onsubmit

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
ajaxButton.add(new AttributeAppender("onclick", true,
"this.disabled='disabled'"));

Posted by Muro Copenhagen <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igor,

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.