Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ravi <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 15:39:06 UTC

Need help to get a tree structure in pdf on a link

Hello ,
I need help on getting a tree structure in a pdf. my requirement is that i
have a tree which changes dynamically and i have to get this dynamic tree as
it is in a pdf generated file.
Please give some idea about this.

Regards

Ravindra Mandre

Re: Need help to get a tree structure in pdf on a link

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Ravi <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello ,
> I need help on getting a tree structure in a pdf. my requirement is that i
> have a tree which changes dynamically and i have to get this dynamic tree as
> it is in a pdf generated file.
> Please give some idea about this.

there are several libraries that help to generate a PDF file.
In order to use one of these libraries, I'd start by reading their
documentation....

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf