Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Maurice Wijtten <ma...@iie.nl> on 2003/11/21 09:53:37 UTC

Key-based comparator tools

I wonder if anyone has a tip which makes working with ResourseBundle
(key-value) files
a bit easier. I need to send my ResourceBundle files to a translation
department on a regular
basis. While the ResourceBundle files are being translated, development
procedes and the
ResourceBundle files increase and change. When the translated files are
returning, i have
to compare them with my original files. My problem is that the diff
tools do not really
understand the nature of key based files, and are (who can blame them)
no able to really
show the changes i want to see. Especially when the order in which the
sentences are
delivered is changed, problems occur and the diff tools aren't usable.
Has anybody got a solution for these kinds of problems?

Regards,  Maurice Wijtten