Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by yuliya Feldman <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/05/04 20:14:47 UTC

proposal to change time for Myriad biweekly meeting

Hello guys,
I wanted to propose to change time for Myriad biweekly hangouts.Could we do 9 AM to 10 AM instead?
As far as I remember we have people form China and for them it is very late and of course out of selfish reasons - I have recurring meeting I can not change from 10 to 11 AM.
Thanks,Yuliya

Re: proposal to change time for Myriad biweekly meeting

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Meeting rescheduled to 9am Pacific, every other Wednesday, starting next
week.

Posted by yuliya Feldman <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Can not join today as well :(

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by yuliya Feldman <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Good question.

Posted by Kannan Rajah <kr...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Brandon Gulla <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danese Cooper <da...@gmail.com>.
Fine by me.

Posted by Zhongyue Luo <zh...@gmail.com>.
I actually prefer 9am. I think it's up to the folks in the timezone who
attend the most.

--
*Intel SSG/STO/BDT*
880 Zixing Road, Zizhu Science Park, Minhang District, 200241, Shanghai,

Re: proposal to change time for Myriad biweekly meeting

Posted by yuliya Feldman <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.
I can do 9-10am Pacific Time.

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.