Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2010/04/26 22:42:33 UTC

new committer and PPMC member: Raido Kuli

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Wookie
has asked Raido Kuli to become a committer and
member of the PPMC, and we are pleased to announce that
they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PPMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Welcome Raido - now please apply your patches that are in the JIRA queue ;-)

Ross

Re: new committer and PPMC member: Raido Kuli

Posted by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com>.
Tere, tere :)

I am glad to be a new committer and part of Apache Wookie project.

--
Raido

Ühel kenal päeval, E, 2010-04-26 kell 22:33, kirjutas Scott Wilson:

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.