Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Yu Watanabe <yu...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/15 10:24:22 UTC

Missing link in online document

Hello.

I was walking through kafka streams document  and below link seems to be
invalid. It returns below page.

> Not Found
> The requested URL was not found on this server.

https://kafka.apache.org/23/documentation/streams/code-examples.html#streams-code-examples

May I ask for correct link for kafka stream example ?

Thanks,
Yu Watanabe

--
Yu Watanabe
Weekend Freelancer who loves to challenge building data platform

Re: Missing link in online document

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Yu,

Thanks for the reference, and I can confirm it is indeed broken. Will try
to fix the link.

Guozhang

Posted by Yu Watanabe <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Guozhang.