Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/08 00:02:57 UTC

Soap 1.1 endpoint already registered on address

Hi All,

To day i have upgraded my cxf version to 2.2.7. I have generated client and
server stubs as earlier. And when i try to publish the service i am getting
following exception,

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Soap 1.1 endpoint already registered on address
<serverURL>
    at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:278)
    at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:212)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createAndPublishEndpoint(ProviderImpl.java:84)
    at javax.xml.ws.Endpoint.publish(Unknown Source)
  Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Soap 1.1 endpoint already
registered on address http://localhost:7080/itgrcxml/services/itgrcxmlws
    at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.addListener(SoapBindingFactory.java:833)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:122)
    at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:274)
    ... 10 more

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Naresh.

Re: Soap 1.1 endpoint already registered on address

Posted by javeds <ja...@uk.specsavers.com>.
I am getting this error too, im using cxf version 2.3.0

Re: Soap 1.1 endpoint already registered on address

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 07 April 2010 6:53:58 pm Naresh Tallapelli wrote:
> Thank for your reply. None of the earlier web services servers are running.
> I have attached debugger and found that "javax.xml.ws.Endpoint.publish"
> method getting called twice. I am not sure why that is happening. I am
> using same source code as earlier, did not change single line of code.

That's very strange.   Can you trace back through the stacks and figure out
where the two publish calls are occuring?    I'm really not sure what would
cause it.  Strange.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Soap 1.1 endpoint already registered on address

Posted by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sanjay0522 <sa...@gmail.com>.
I also was getting the same issue , The problem was that inside the web.xml ,
I was refering to my spring-beans.xml file and inside that I configured all
the bean as usual , the issue was that I didnt added the cxf.xml import.
some time back it was there and but when I removed it I could see the error
once again.

Secondly half of the services were getting published but some were not . and
they also got unpublished when i give request to my server for the rest
call. some thing wierd though but thought of sharing.

I was using JBoss 7.1.1 . Spring , hibernate , CXF3.1.x

Hope this is helpful to some one else.

Sanjay Gautam

Re: Soap 1.1 endpoint already registered on address

Posted by javeds <ja...@uk.specsavers.com>.
Right guys I think I found the pattern as to why it now works for me

Basically I changed my context file name from cxf.xml to
applicationContext.xml in my web.xml file

<context-param>
    	<param-value>classpath:/applicationContext.xml</param-value>
</context-param>

Re: Soap 1.1 endpoint already registered on address

Posted by javeds <ja...@uk.specsavers.com>.
Right, I think I have found a pattern as to why this is happening to me
specifically

in my web.xml if I change my context file from cxf.xml to
applicationContext.xml and rename cxf.xml to applicationContext.xml the
problem goes away.

BEFORE
<context-param>
    	<param-value>classpath:/cxf.xml</param-value>
</context-param>
AFTER

Posted by javeds <ja...@uk.specsavers.com>.
I am getting this error too, I have restarted my machine. I am using cxf
2.3.0