Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 16:03:35 UTC

Re: Which dynamic language should we add to extend the dynamic route ?

Its a good question for sure... not sure which one we want to do really.
Scala would make sense since we already have a custom DSL completed for
that. Though, something like Groovy support would garner more interest
(seems a lot of folk like Groovy ;)).

Other devs: some info on the dynamic routes project is here
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Google+SummerOfCode

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

Re: Which dynamic language should we add to extend the dynamic route ?

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Replying to Xueqiang Mi too :)

--
Cheers,