Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Shahi, Ashutosh" <As...@ca.com> on 2005/04/07 09:07:24 UTC

[Axis2] MTOM impl

Hi Eran, Thilina and others,

               What are the plans for integrating MTOM implementation
with the main area? Also, in the scratch area, we have two directories
MTOM and MTOM2 having some differences. Which one is the one to look
for?

-Ashutosh

RE: [Axis2] MTOM impl

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Ashu,

MTOM2 is the latest version.

We were about to integrate MTOM with main tree before the Axis2 summit. But
with the overloaded work, we couldn't do that. Even now, we are having some
discussions on the things decided during Axis2 summit.

We will integrate MTOM with the main area very soon and let you all know.

Regards,

Eran Chinthaka

  _____