Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <mk...@googlemail.com> on 2009/01/17 02:16:23 UTC

Specifying the user

Hi,

Can I use a callback handler for setting the user name when using
UsernameToken with Rampart, or is the only way to specify the user using the
user element in Rampart config? I am trying to retrieve the user name
dynamically in the client code.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Meeraj

Re: Specifying the user

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
You can set it programmatically using client options [1].

[1] -
http://wso2.org/library/3190#Step_3._Engaging_Rampart_and_setting_authentication_information

thanks,
nandana