Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jeremy Morton <ad...@game-point.net> on 2013/01/09 01:07:53 UTC

Problem with SpamAssassin wiki formatting

It looks like there's a problem with the SpamAssassin wiki when trying
to get it to format bash scripts.  It's meant to format it properly if
you start the script:

{{{#!/bin/sh
}}}

but it doesn't; it just omits all formatting.  In fact, you can't get it
to display the shebang line at all; see here where I had to replace the
exclamation mark to get that line to appear:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratedSpamdInPostfix

Any chance this could be fixed, or a tip as to how I might get it to work?

--
Best regards,
Jeremy Morton (Jez)

Re: Problem with SpamAssassin wiki formatting

Posted by da...@chaosreigns.com.
Fixed, based on:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2012-September/016952.html
Found via google search:  moinmoin bin/sh

--
"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at
least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things."