Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Digby <li...@digby.net> on 2004/08/20 19:41:30 UTC

Dependency not found pluto-1.0.1.jar

Hi

I'm trying to install Pluto, and Maven can't seem to find th pluto jar
file. I've had a look on iBiblio, and can't see the folder on there either.

Am I looking int he right place?

TIA

Digby

RE: Dependency not found pluto-1.0.1.jar

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Make sure you've set your 'maven.tomcat.home' property.  If you're using
Tomcat 5.x this should be all you need in order to have the fullDeployment
goal deploy to tomcat.  If you're on Tomcat 4.x I seem to remember that some
people have had issues.  I think they've been fixed but if not let me know.

David

Posted by Digby <li...@digby.net>.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
2 Things:

#1) Try:

cmd> cd jakarta-pluto

#2) FYI you may be using an old version if you have jakarta-pluto.  When we

Posted by Digby <li...@digby.net>.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
>> Kenneth Ramirez Wrote:
>>
>> I believe that you won't find a precompiled version.
>> You'll have to go to the CVS repository and get it
>> from the apache's CVS repository. . .

Actually we're using subversion now.

>> Digby wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to install Pluto, and Maven can't seem
>> to find th pluto jar file. I've had a look on iBiblio,
>> and can't see the folder on there either.

You won't find pluto in maven b/c we haven't had an official
release, however, if you use the Maven fullDeployment goal
all pluto dependencies should be built and reconciled without
issue.  Is this the goal you are using?  If so, any other error
messages?

David

Re: Dependency not found pluto-1.0.1.jar