Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2000/12/04 12:48:52 UTC

[C2]: Patch for HTMLGenerator

Hello.

This patch updates the HTMLGenerator to the currently used avalon api.
Otherwise compiling would result in errors.

Regards
Carsten Ziegeler

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de

Re: [C2]: Patch for HTMLGenerator

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 01:23:55PM +0100, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The compilation of the HTMLGenerator is optional and only invoked if
> your classpath contains the Tidy.jar.

D'oh. Permission to feel stupid? I'll check it out.

P.

--
Paul Russell                               <pa...@luminas.co.uk>
Luminas Ltd.

AW: [C2]: Patch for HTMLGenerator

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
The compilation of the HTMLGenerator is optional and only invoked if
your classpath contains the Tidy.jar.

Carsten

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.