Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by og0815 <ol...@gg-net.de> on 2012/01/18 22:55:45 UTC

Another Nullpointer at omcatRsRegistry.createRsHttpListener

Hi,

just stumbled over another NullPointerException in

org.apache.tomee.webservices.TomcatRsRegistry.createRsHttpListener(TomcatRsRegistry.java:100)

Found in 4.0.0-beta-2 staging and snapshot.

Create a JAX-RS Service
Create a javax.ws.rs.core.Application with any path annotation.
Deploy as Webapplication on Tomee
Start the server.

I can supply a maven project reproducing the bug, if anyone tells me where
to send it.

Regards and keep up the good work.
Olli

Re: Another Nullpointer at omcatRsRegistry.createRsHttpListener

Posted by og0815 <ol...@gg-net.de>.
Just tried it with the last snapshot.
Works fine.

Thanks,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
should be fixed on trunk

(note: snapshot are not automatically deployed so maybe using our snapshot
repo it will not be fixed, i'll try to redeploy them tmr or if somebody can
do it this night it is cool)

thanks for the report!

- Romain

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.