Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com> on 2004/03/30 21:54:45 UTC

Ant xdoc proposal output

Hi,

I would like to publish the html generated by ant xdocs proposals,
either directly on the ant.apache.org website,
or on another location linked from ant.apache.org.

What would be the best way of doing this ?

Antoine

Re: Ant xdoc proposal output

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Antoine Lévy-Lambert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to publish the html generated by ant xdocs proposals,
> either directly on the ant.apache.org website,
> or on another location linked from ant.apache.org.
>
> What would be the best way of doing this ?

Good question. I have another output to publish too... I tried to use
the javadocs publish tag but it's not used in Gumpy and not set on other
Gump runs.

Hmmm... ideas?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -