Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2011/02/23 05:54:53 UTC

Typo in service name "udpateWebSitePathAlias"

Hi everyone,

I've noticed the service udpateWebSitePathAlias has a typo. The first word
should be "update". I have grepped to try and find places where the service
is used to try and understand how disruptive it might be to rename it, but I
can't see anywhere that actually uses it.

Have I missed anything? Should I just submit a patch to fix the name? Should
it be removed altogether?

Thanks

Paul Foxworthy