Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Joe Calderon <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/03 00:39:43 UTC

score = sum of boosts

hello *, what would be the best approach to return the sum of boosts
as the score?

ex:
a dismax handler boosts matches to field1^100 and field2^50, a query
matches both fields hence the score for that row would be 150

is this something i could do with a function query or do i need to
hack up DisjunctionMaxScorer ?

--joe

Re: score = sum of boosts

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
You could start with a TF formula that ignores frequencies above 1.
"onOffTF", I guess, returning 1 if the term is there one or more times.

Or, you could tell us what you are trying to achieve.

wunder

Re: score = sum of boosts

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.