Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me> on 2009/12/24 22:59:54 UTC

antrun & multiple elements

Hi all,

I'm seeing some behavior in the antrun plugin that I need to confirm.
Beginning with maven-antrun-plugin 1.2, you could add "if" and
"unless" attributes to <tasks> elements, and if using "if", the tasks
would execute if the named property exists and if using "unless", the
tasks would execute if the named property does not exist.

The behavior that I'm seeing is that if I have multiple <tasks
if="..."> elements and zero <tasks unless="..."> elements, nothing is
run even though the properties exist that are named in each <tasks>
element's "if" attribute.  Is that by design?  It seems to me that I
should be able to have any number of <tasks if="..."> elements and all
of them execute based on the existences of the named properties.  Is
the design supposed to be one and only one <tasks if="..."> and one
and only one <tasks unless="..."> element?

Thanks,
Matthew

--
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me