Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/26 06:23:24 UTC

[Announce] New Zeppelin Committer: Philipp Dallig

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Zeppelin
has invited Philipp Dallig to become a committer and we are very pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

We greatly appreciate all of Philipp Dallig's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to continued involvement in
the project.

Congratulations & Welcome aboard Philipp Dallig !

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [Announce] New Zeppelin Committer: Philipp Dallig

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
It's exciting news because I was always impressed by high-quality code
contributions from Philipp Dalling.

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

________________________________