Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Márcio Vinicius <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 22:06:49 UTC

Re: Contribuite Fuseki

Hello I am interested in modifying the interface fuseki according to the
new web standards, following the new Apache Jena. If you are interested I
am available.

--
*Márcio Vinícius Oliveira Sena*
Bacharelando em Sistemas de Informação -  UFG

Re: Contribuite Fuseki

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 06/11/13 21:06, Márcio Vinicius wrote:
> Hello I am interested in modifying the interface fuseki according to the
> new web standards, following the new Apache Jena. If you are interested I
> am available.

Márcio - welcome!

There is some active work going on on a branch:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/branches/jena-fuseki-new-ui/

or
https://github.com/apache/jena/tree/jena-fuseki-new-ui
(it's a mirror of the SVN branch)

(This is work in progress - unfinished and may not work! - we do all our
work in public view and sometimes that means things aren't finished)

so take a look at what's going on.

If you have a specific idea in mind, then either write an email here and
describe it, or if there is changes already, create a JIRA and attach a
patch.

If you don't have a specific idea in mind, the JIRA is also the place to
look for things people have suggested and wanted.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA

	Andy