Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/03/17 17:07:32 UTC

Sprite class in createjs eterns

Hi,

while re-writing the replacements for the createjs extern bundle, I noticed that usually the param JavaScriptDocs are updated to contain the createjs package. It looks as if this was done for every class errors were reported. As Event is probably a normal JavaScript class this wasn't reported as error. It's the only class in createjs that hasn't got its package as a prefix.

Just thought that this could cause problems even if I currently can't quite understand how this all works, but as I noticed it, I thought I report it ;)

Chris