Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Felipe Rodrigues <fe...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/04/03 17:11:31 UTC

templateCssPath does not work for images in a TabbedPanel

I've trying to use my own css file and My own images in a TabbedPanel,
but it is quite hard and so confuse.
The first thing I did was use the templateCssPath pointing to my own css
file.
It just works for color and fonts, but didn't changed the images.
So, I put the images inside the jar, but with another name. I renamed it in
my css file,
and didn't changed.
The only way is change the images and the css file inside the jar, and don't
use the templateCssPath.
Does somebody have any idea about this issue?

Thanks a lot,

Felipe

Re: templateCssPath does not work for images in a TabbedPanel

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
yeah that's what I found also, thanks for the explanation Dave

musachy

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Felipe Rodrigues <fe...@yahoo.com.br>.
The link:

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Struts isn't really involved here, at the end it is html elements with
styles, as long as the right style are applied to the right elements, and
the image paths are right, it should work. Can you post a section of your
css?

regards

Posted by Felipe Rodrigues <fe...@yahoo.com.br>.
Yes,