Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Ryan Schmitt <rs...@apache.org> on 2021/03/29 16:36:56 UTC

Audit log in HC 5

We have a report of the async client stopping due to some sort of IOReactor
crash. This is the same class of problem we saw in HttpAsyncClient in the
4.x days, and which was supposedly fixed in the new version. Can we add
diagnostics for this issue?

Re: Audit log in HC 5

Posted by Ryan Schmitt <rs...@apache.org>.
Now I remember why we never used this. It appears that there is no way to
customize the callback via `HttpAsyncClientBuilder`.

Re: Audit log in HC 5

Posted by Ryan Schmitt <rs...@apache.org>.

Re: Audit log in HC 5

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.