Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Oliver <ol...@sourceonenet.com> on 2005/05/25 20:56:19 UTC

/services/ intermittent display

I have built and deployed a web service as part of an existing Web
Application.

I deployed the web service using the AdminClient and deploy.wsdd

The Web Service is accessible and
/services/AlariusAssignmentsServicces?wsdl works

And the service methods are accessible and also work.

What puzzles me is that before I did the AdminClient deploy of the
deploy.wsdd I got a page at /services/ that said

"No service is available at this URL"

After I did the AdminClient deploy.wsdd I saw the attached
server-config.wsdd and /services/ alone gave a display that showed the
services and links to get the wsdl

But after restarting Tomcat, the services still work, but the page at
/services/ has reverted to "No service is available at this URL"

Log4j debug org.apache.axis shows that AxisServlet is running and
appears to be processing through the server-config.wsdd but the display
doesn't change.

I would like to get that page display running again for demo purposes
and while it doesn't seem to affect the processing of the web services,
it is a comfort thing that if the display shows its there, I may be able
to skip actually exercising it depending on the audience for the demo.

Michael Oliver

CTO

Alarius Systems LLC

6800 E. Lake Mead Blvd, #1096

Las Vegas, NV 89156

Phone:(702)643-7425

Fax:(702)974-0341

*Note new email changed from oliverm@matrix-media.com

Re: /services/ intermittent display

Posted by Mike Barton <mb...@allesta.com>.
WSABI, like Axis, lives within the context of the webapp. So, it is
possible to have multiple instances under a single web container.

--Mike

Posted by Mike Barton <mb...@allesta.com>.
Michael,

Posted by Mike Barton <mb...@allesta.com>.