Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/20 10:22:36 UTC

How to download 5.1 compatible Chenille kit?

Hi!

Another stupid question: How do I download the latest (5.1 compatible)
snapshot build of chenillekit? I'm not using maven. I managed to track down
the following, but I guess it is not the newest available:

http://www.chenillekit.org/mvnrepo/snapshot/org/chenillekit/chenillekit-tapestry/1.0.1-SNAPSHOT/

I looked around at tapestry.formos.com, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Inge

Re: How to download 5.1 compatible Chenille kit?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 5:24 AM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 2:13 AM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> By the way, why Chenillekit has this name? Just curious. :)
>
> Well it has gone through a lot of discussion <e.g> ... but here it is.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapestry =>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenille_fabric

Now I get it! Clever name! :)

--
Thiago

Re: How to download 5.1 compatible Chenille kit?

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
<th...@gmail.com> wrote:

> By the way, why Chenillekit has this name? Just curious. :)

Well it has gone through a lot of discussion <e.g> ... but here it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapestry =>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenille_fabric

Any comments is welcome :)

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: How to download 5.1 compatible Chenille kit?

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> sorry for let you waiting for the chennille kit working with tap5.1,
> but there is many private trouble around me.
>
> i hope that i have more time in the next 2 weeks to merge the
> 1.0 branch of chennille kit with the trunk line.
>
> please be patient!

Yep we all are sorry for the late in release, it's not your fault Sven.

I bind myself to release ChenilleKit 1.1 based on 5.0.1.4 early next week.

Regards
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: How to download 5.1 compatible Chenille kit?

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
Hey guys,

2009/4/24 Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>

> I'm late in this discussion, but I'm using ChenilleKit (just the Editor
> component already) 1.0 with Tapestry 5.1.0.3 and it works without problems.
> I just added an exclusion for Tapestry in the ChenilleKit Maven Dependency.
>
> By the way, why Chenillekit has this name? Just curious. :)
>
> Em Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:05:26 -0300, Geoff Callender <
> geoff.callender.jumpstart@gmail.com> escreveu:
>

>  Please send them to me too!
>>
>> Geoff
>> http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au
>>
>> On 21/04/2009, at 3:43 AM, Inge Solvoll wrote:
>>
>>  Ok, I guess I'll just sit down and wait for the official 5.1 release for
>>> all
>>> the libraries I need :)
>>>
>>> Anyway, if anyone feels like sending me their T5.1-compatible
>>> chenillekit-core.jar and chenillekit-tapestry.jar in a zip file, I would
>>> be
>>> very happy. I know, lazy guy trying to get other people to do his work.
>>> Just
>>> ignore me :)
>>>
>>> Inge
>>>
>>> On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Massimo Lusetti <mlusetti@gmail.com
>>>
>>>  On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Inge Solvoll <inge.tapestry@gmail.com

> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> Independent Java consultant, developer, and instructor
> Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java
> http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago

with regards
Sven Homburg
http://www.chenillekit.org
http://tapestry5-components.googlecode.com

Re: How to download 5.1 compatible Chenille kit?

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
I'm using the Editor component too, but it stopped working with
Tapestry 5.1.0.4.
I get a javascript error as soon as the component tries to render itself:

Error: missing ; before statement
Source File: http://localhost:8080/classys/assets/tapestry/5.1.0.4/tapestry.js
Line: 301, Column: 4
Source Code:
var editor_editor-120f10dbe41 = new FCKeditor('editor-120f10dbe41');

Well, i'm off to build 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT and see if it works with 5.1.0.4.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Please send them to me too!

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.