Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Juan Carlos Nova <ju...@itac.com.co> on 2010/02/02 21:29:55 UTC

Problem deploying JUDDI

Good afternoon,
Does someone knows how to deploy JUDDIv3 in a glassfish application
server v 2.1.1
I deploy JUDDI.war but i don't know wich data  source i hace to
configure and i don't know the scripts that i have to run in a MySQL
database.

If someone can help i really appretiate it.

Re: Problem deploying JUDDI

Posted by Juan Carlos Nova <ju...@itac.com.co>.
Hi Kurt,
I saw the deploy of JuddiV3 on JBoss but i'm not a real expert on
JBoss. Where do i hace to look to the libraries needed by Juddi? Can
someone help me?

Re: Problem deploying JUDDI

Posted by SARA1232007 <cy...@foxmail.com>.
Hi Kurt,

I have problems to deploy juddi on jboss. Could you give me the steps to do
it?

Thank you very much!

Sara

Re: Problem deploying JUDDI