Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Plotnicki, Grzegorz " <gr...@citi.com> on 2007/11/07 02:29:12 UTC

Dependency resolution for multi-module projects

Hi,

I'm writing a custom plug-in with its own packaging. Everything works
great until I have a multi-module project with some of the subprojects
being interdependent; then maven starts complaining that it cannot find
dependencies in a repository. I don't want to do install first.

Does any one know how to access the maven framework from, let's say,
initialize phase and perhaps inject there already resolved dependencies
(pointing to the aggregated sub-projects), so that maven doesn't try
looking for them in a repository?

thanQ

Grzeg~
=)

In a real dark night of the soul
it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.
	-- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Re: Dependency resolution for multi-module projects

Posted by Dmitry <dm...@hotmail.com>.
Please check documentation  - maven book its very usefull.
Thanks,
DT
Search www.ejinz.com