Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@galois.collab.net> on 2001/02/16 00:38:27 UTC

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/libsvn_fs TODO

jimb@tigris.org writes:
>   Log:
>   Annual Health Screening for the Older Pet

All right, where did that come from?

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/libsvn_fs TODO

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@galois.collab.net>.
Karl Fogel <kf...@galois.collab.net> writes:
> jimb@tigris.org writes:
> >   Log:
> >   Annual Health Screening for the Older Pet
>

> All right, where did that come from?

Oops, didn't mean to send that to the list.

Just in case anyone wondered: it was not a criticism of the log
message, which was a fine log message for a doc change.  I just wanted
to know what Jim was reading that prompted him to write that. :-)

-K