Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by M Jun <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2022/07/28 00:15:50 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-190: Simplify Pulsar documentation release and maintenance strategy

Hi, Pulsar community,

I'd like to start a vote on PIP-190: Simplify Pulsar documentation release and maintenance strategy.

You can find the proposal at https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/16637 and the discussion thread at https://lists.apache.org/thread/g5b8lcwtn10ox7vd67n31om9w1rxn4l7.

The vote will stay open for at least 48 hours.

Cheers,
momo-jun

Re: [VOTE] PIP-190: Simplify Pulsar documentation release and maintenance strategy

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Enrico

Posted by PengHui Li <co...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Max Xu <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by M Jun <mo...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you all.

Close the vote with 3 (+1) bindings and 2 (+1) non-bindings.

I will continue with the implementation.

Best,
momo-jun