Posted to dev@hdt.apache.org by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/11 04:37:34 UTC

Icons license

Hi Guys,

Licensing is the only remaining issues that is gating the release. The
license for icons is  not available from
http://tech.joelbecker.net/articles/resources/5-eclipseicons as the site is
not working anymore. I am not sure of what to do next in this regard ? Show
we copy a eclipse-license from the net ? or  should we have a look for
alternate icons ?

Off late I have been busy with some other things so could not spend enough
amount of time to get this one fixed.

regards,
Rahul

Re: Icons license

Posted by Mirko Kämpf <mi...@gmail.com>.
For now, I would say we use this EPL license and for the next release we
organize
those icons a little bit and for "self made" icons we require the
"original" grphics file if it was
created in gimp or photoshop, so we can allways trace back.

But for a release 0.1 I do not see a problen with the current icons as they
are either from Eclipse or
"self made". Can we find out who added those icons to the project?

Best wishes
Mirko

Re: Icons license

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.