Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Raymond <pp...@hotmail.com> on 2005/03/21 05:43:02 UTC

back button to a page with Table

Hi,

Sorry if I am repeating an old question. I think it's been discussed a few times.

I have a search page which would show the users a list of search results using the contrib:Table component. Each item on the search results when clicked would lead the users to a detail edit form of that particular item. The problem is the users expect to get back the the search list when clicking the Back button but my webapp would show users a blank "page expired" page generated by the browser (I have set the no-cache, no-store http headers). Is it possible to make the Back button work as users expect? (How to redirect the search response using GET, perhaps?)

Thank you.
Raymond