Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Stanimir Todorov <st...@iguanait.com> on 2010/06/07 14:09:34 UTC

Re: Security Warning when open a page contains dojo tree with InternetExplorer 8.

Hi all,

Thanks Jacques,
It is very useful link about debugging under IE8. I followed the
document and I debugged the problem with the suggested tools. Also I
tried the integrated in IE8 debugger (F12).

But the result still is the same. I can not see nothing that will be
delivered on the page that is not secure. All requests in summary log
were https.

I will try to provide more information or decision when I can do that
All comments are welcome!

Regards,
Stanimir