Posted to jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Rajkumar Singh <ra...@patni.com> on 2004/09/14 17:12:36 UTC

Monitoring JCS

Hi

How can we monitor the objects that are added, removed or updated in the JCS
using the JCS API?

If JCS does not have such support then is there anyway to monitor the cache
using some other utility? I have used the dumpMap() and dumpCacheEntries()
of LRUMemoryCache in my update() method of a Java class that extends
LRUMemoryCache . The desription for these method says that "Dump the cache
entries from first to list for debugging". But I didn't get any output in my
log file.

I am using log4j-1.2.7.jar file. My application server is Sybase EA Server.

Thanks
Raj

Re: Monitoring JCS

Posted by Eduardo Estefano <ed...@siemens.com>.
src\java\org\apache\jcs\admin\servlet\JCSAdminServlet.java

RE: Monitoring JCS

Posted by Rajkumar Singh <ra...@patni.com>.
Hi Eduardo

Re: Monitoring JCS